Senior Product Manager - Performance Analytics | 24207
Senior Product Manager
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
What does it mean to be a Senior Product Manager...
Are you passionate about product management and relentless when it comes to delivering great outcomes for your customers?
Do you sweat the details and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment?
ServiceNow is transforming the world of work via our digital workflows and enterprise cloud platform. We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Performance Analytics and Reporting team.
Your technical acumen, customer empathy and data analysis skills will help you thrive as an individual contributor as you work closely with engineering teams, product managers, and other stakeholders to shape the roadmap and execute on your vision for the next-generation of platform administration experiences.
- Work with product management, engineering, and design team to formulate our vision and roadmap defining the new experiences driven by ServiceNow’s market leading service management platform related to the Performance Analytics and Reporting
- Serve as an evangelist with internal stakeholders to develop and execute a cross-team strategy for integration into new/existing ServiceNow offerings
- Be the voice of the customer and provide a business perspective when evaluating day-to-day development decisions
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a commercial software product company
- The ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- The discipline to focus on high leverage activities, i.e., being good at saying “no” or “not now”
- Is design minded, thinks about the user experience.
- Thrives in ambiguity and enjoys working in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Has exceptional presentation skills and the ability to relate to various level of stakeholders.
- Has experience working in an agile product management environment; writing stories, grooming with developers, managing sprints etc
- Brings energy, curiosity, independence, humility and a sense of humour to the office every day.
Up to 20% annually
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.