Business Strategy Manager | 26322
Business Strategy Manager - EMEA
Location: UK, Staines or Netherlands, Amsterdam
Travel: Up to 25-30% travel, primarily within EMEA.
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people.
We’re changing the world of work by automating the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, helping the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Our product, the Now platform is the intuitive, intelligent cloud platform for work that was built with a focus on people. It delivers digital workflows that automate previously manual processes across a whole business ecosystem including IT transformation, HR and employee experience and customer service.
We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Having broken through $3 b revenue as a company, we have charted a path to $10 b in the next few years. This role will be a key enabler to achieve that growth within and across EMEA.
Role of Business Strategy Manager - EMEA
You will support the General Manager’s top initiatives in the region while also aligning (and executing) ServiceNow’s global strategic priorities to regional considerations.
You will be expected to be player and coach – rolling up your sleeves to get work done either directly or by structuring and providing guidance to others. You are expected to be able to drive work cross functionally across the entire go-to-market organisation in support of global and regional priorities. And you should be a trusted advisor to the regional leadership team.
In this role you will work on highly complex problems and help the executive team organise, prioritise and execute their strategic agenda. Example focus areas include: Market Development, Capacity Planning, Ecosystem Development, and Customer Success.
Preferred candidates will have several years of top-tier management consulting experience and experience/affinity with Enterprise Software or technology.
In this role you will....
- Work on key strategic projects for ServiceNow; work cross functionally to structure problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses to turn data into meaningful insights, and drive solutions and actionable recommendations and results through a rigorous, data-driven process.
- Independently identify data sources and conduct research (e.g. market, customer, competitive) to understand and draw insights from key industry and customer trends provide insight to the organisation
- Develop strategic and business cases working with cross-functional teams outlining business opportunity, rationale, and operational plans to grow the region
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
We are looking for in this role...
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia) Experience with emphasis on Western Europe. 4+ years total work experience with a minimum 2 years with a top management consulting firm, private equity, or strategy & operations at a technology company (or similar)
• Experience working on large strategic initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research / analysis, building business and operational plans, and driving execution through to success; ability to multitask
• Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfort in business and technical discussions
• Effective at building relationships, collaborating, and influencing others; experience working with senior executives across various geographies and functions
• Strong team player who is also an independent thinker
• Strong analytical and financial skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
• Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.