Senior Escalation Manager | 22178
Senior Escalation Manager
Salary + bonus + stock
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people.
Our product, the Now platform is the intuitive, intelligent cloud platform for work that was built with a focus on people. It delivers digital workflows that automate previously manual processes across a whole business ecosystem, from HR, customer service, IT service management, operations, security and more, creating not only a great employee experience but also improving performance and efficiency.
As a Senior Escalation Manager, you will...
- Manager account level escalation when they require an enhanced level of interaction and personalised service.
- Establish a short-term advisor relationship that works to ensure the customer's overall satisfaction with our products and services.
- Develop and execute a ‘Get-Well Plan’, understand all aspects of the situation and develop a clear scope
- Own 100% of the account escalation engagement and all activities that make up the get-well plan.
- Maintain disciplined and regular communications within accounts, from C-level executives to front line administrators, while building credibility through timely action and responsiveness
- Review & analyse customer health trends to pro-actively identify and resolve issues before the customer escalates.
- Co-ordinate with all internal subject matter experts and stakeholders, acting as the focal/decision point for all active customer activities pertaining to the account escalation.
- Travel up to 10% annually.
We are looking for in a Senior Escalation Manager:
- Experience working in the Enterprise Software industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive required business and technical outcomes in complex environments with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in an account facing role ideally with either problem management or escalation management involved.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult at all levels
- Proven team player and team builder
It would be a bonus if someone had...
- PMP certification
- ServiceNow Platform experience
- ITIL Foundations, or higher certification
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.