Program Advisor | 24626
This position reports to: Director of Advisory Services APJ
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Program Advisor will advise ServiceNow customers on best practices to realize their business objectives by leveraging the capabilities of the ServiceNow Platform. An ideal candidate will have a strong background in program management and / or business process management/engineering and organisational transformation. They will have demonstrated the ability to advise and facilitate customers through strategic planning functions including capability road mapping, establishing governance frameworks, and managing large enterprise programs.
What you get to do in this role:
- Services Pre-Sales / Delivery
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor, with the ability to advise executives on strategic value-based innovation and insights relative to ServiceNow business transformation programs across the ServiceNow product suite
- Provide and/or help to establish and execute best practice business processes. Also, help establish best practices for Enterprise Architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and ServiceNow Platform education.
- Contribute to the growth of the Services Practice by identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice, leveraging junior teammates to achieve individual as well as team growth; serving as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base; and mentoring, educating, and enriching technical and non-technical ServiceNow, customer and partner colleagues.
- Build relationships with internal and external business partners, and contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single customer engagement.
- Design and facilitate a program governance model including an organizational structure, authorization framework, and a matrix of Customer priorities for the ServiceNow applications and platform; rigorously executes both internal and external program governance
- Be a leader who has the ability to leverage ServiceNow program management best practices and effectively to ensure delivery with excellence to ServiceNow customers, while focusing on customer business value
- Create and maintain long-range Capability Roadmap
- Support the development and delivery of operating processes, play books and standard operating procedures.
- Provides program oversight through capability lifecycle planning and prioritization, including assisting in the development of program initiatives, goals, scope, success criteria and risk
- Collaborate with ServiceNow Product, Sales, Operations & Professional Services for recommendations, points of view and documentation as needed
- Articulate ServiceNow’s Position on Program / Project value, outcomes and KPI tracking
- Research & Skills Development
- Maintain practitioner knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, and processes.
- Maintain current knowledge via internal webinars, case study, training, Wiki and all other resources available.
- Advise and mentor diverse teams, which include customer and partner resources across business process and technical delivery aspects at a program level, using influence and adaptive communication strategies in scenarios where Solution Architect does not have direct authority over all resources.
- Perform research into program level outcomes in context of client requirements for integration
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years of leadership experience in service management, service delivery, or related field such as Human Resources, Security Operations, and Customer Service Management.
- Extensive enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions; filling positions of increasing responsibility and management of program teams
- Experience in leading and managing business transformation for mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrixed organization.
- Experience as a Program Director and/or CTO/CIO in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrixed organization.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners.
- Has deep experience and demonstrated ability to promote and lead positive change in the organization.
- Professional consulting experience with Fortune 500 companies or equivalent experience
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to communicate abstract concepts clearly to executive level management
- Strong organization and facilitation skills to drive the execution of customer programs and organization strategies
- Experience designing and implementing client facing solutions leveraging involving enterprise software.
- Is self-motivated / self-directed – capable of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule.
- Ability to handle and overcome objections in both a pre-sales and engagement delivery context
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.