Customer Support Representative (French speaker)- Fixed Term | 31530
Customer Support Representative, French speaker
Who we are:
ServiceNow is the Enterprise Cloud Company that is changing the way people work. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. Our cloud platform allows enterprises to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
Our platform delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity. ServiceNow cloud services automate, predict, digitize and optimize business processes and tasks, from IT to Customer Service to Security Operations and to Human Resources, creating a better experience for employees, users and customers while transforming the enterprise.
We've won awards for being the most innovative company on the planet, named as one of the top companies driving organizational digital transformation and were selected to LinkedIn's Top Companies list for 2019. This gives you a glimpse into our culture and the type of talent we look for.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals with strong aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technologies and talented technologists in the business. We provide competitive compensation, RSU’s, generous benefits and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
Due to the success of our products we are experiencing growth in virtually all areas of our organization. To sustain our growth, we are looking for people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in and stand out!
What you get to do in this role:
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative with a passion for excellence. The Customer Support Representative will be responsible for managing and resolving issues for ServiceNow partners and customers. This includes developing subject matter expertise within the technical support department. The CSR is responsible for owning and resolving issues on a daily basis, cases created by customers seeking help to understand or resolve an unexpected behavior or answer technical questions about the ServiceNow software and platform. In this role you will need to be multitasking and quick to grasp new concepts. Cases are created by customers and managed by CSR using the ServiceNow software platform. The successful candidate will be able to quickly gain an understanding of the ServiceNow platform. This is a customer-facing role in a very collaborative environment and therefore it requires strong interpersonal skills. This opportunity may evolve to include additional responsibilities and opportunities for career growth.
What you get to do in this role:
- Perform initial triage of customer cases with documented solutions and/or workarounds; answering
- Support queries via phone or ServiceNow CRM in a timely efficient manner.
- Escalating with internal or external support resources and SME’s when necessary.
- Supporting users with the use of the ServiceNow platform by providing necessary advice and/or walk-through.
- Identify self-service documentation gaps.
- Participation in limited project work as delegated.
- Responsibilities include a direct contribution to knowledge management.
- Provide input on policies & procedures.
- Act as a Language Triage Agent when customers do not have the ability to speak English. Act as an intermediary (HUB) between the customer and backend English GRID.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least 5 year experience in Technical/ cCstomer Support role.
- Must have a Technical background and ability to learn and absorb technical steps and processes quickly.
- Besides strong knowledge of English, French, fluent (verbal, written and spoken) is a must.
- Prior experience in a Customer HUB or Technical Support function for an Enterprise Application Software or SaaS environment is needed.
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- The ability to ask clear and precise questions to the customer to ascertain the exact details of the problem.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- Ability to work in a multilingual and multicultural environment.
- Positive & Flexible attitude.
- A good understanding of the ServiceNow platform is an advantage
- Experience with using and troubleshooting SaaS applications.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.