Regional Manager for Support Account Management | 22787
Job Title:Regional Manager for Support Account Management
Location: Orlando, FL
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. Our cloud-based platform and products streamline and simplify how work gets done. We are the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world and have been recognized by Forbes as the #1 most innovative company (https://bit.ly/2LYJzRE). For us, this is just the start.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
If you want to learn more about our company and the impact we have, please visit our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/servicenowinc
Our Support Account Management (SAM) Team has experienced significant growth and in need of talented management staff to help us move into our next phase.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead efforts to develop and build a Support Account Management Team, including development of strategies, objectives and key performance metrics.
- Guide our team members in order to achieve their highest levels of performance through coaching, training, and providing opportunities to build and refine higher-level customer management skills.
- Support and inspire the team to deliver an incredible customer support experience.
- Refine Support Account Management interactions and processes through the extensive use of KPIs, data and analytics.
- Lead by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork, collaboration, execution and service.
- Continue building upon the relationships with Technical Support, Operations, Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Engineering and others.
- Lead Renewal and New Sales business discussions with our organization, Sales teams and Sales Operations, supplementing them with expert knowledge of the Support Account Management Organization.
- Advocate for critical customer issues as a critical escalation point.
- Work with your team members in the participation, management and outcomes of organizational projects and programs designed to enhance our overall program.
- Work with internal teams to continue elevating the Support Account Management Brand internally.
- Continually mentor and execute to achieve our customer, corporate, organizational and employee objectives.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Management and Contributor experience in high technology, enterprise and commercial account environments, including but not limited to Cloud based computing.
- A successful track record in management with the ability to translate operational, tactical and strategic needs and requirements onto specific actions and outcomes.
- A high level of comfort and confidence in dealing with all levels of management, including the C-level/C-suite.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Extensive experience in properly mentoring and growing employees into extended positions and leadership opportunities.
- Multiple years of experience working in a direct customer facing role with account responsibilities and working with multiple levels of executives and corporate leadership.
- Prior experience working for an extremely fast-paced company and meeting customer demands on time.
- Experience working with Sales Operations, sales modeling, contractual negotiations, deal constructs and approval processes.
- Sales, Technical or Operational knowledge and the ability to share that knowledge with others.
- An excellent ability to motivate individuals toward larger goals and objectives.
- Experience in the delivery and execution of proactive, reactive, ad hoc and scheduled deliverables.
- Previous experience working in an Enterprise Customer Support and/or Service Delivery Management organization.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.