Director, Global Campaigns - Finance Operations Management | 22408
Director, Global Campaigns - Finance Operations Management
Location: Santa Clara, California (ServiceNow headquarters)
This position reports to: Sr. Director, Global Campaigns
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are aligning our go-to-market strategies and plans around Six Global Conversations to drive awareness, consideration, purchase and expanded adoption of our key solutions. The Campaign Director for our Finance Operations Management Conversation takes the lead in orchestrating the efforts of a cross-functional team of marketers and other stakeholders to design and execute targeted, integrated marketing campaigns to support Marketing and Sales motions, aligning to specific pipeline goals and other marketing metrics. Each campaign will include highest propensity account analysis, with a supporting program optimization plan and activation to drive creation and delivery of high performing content assets, digital strategies, webinars and in-person events, and other high value tactics aligned to the buyer’s journey.
ServiceNow Campaign Directors live and breathe pipeline. You should consider yourself a "pipeline officer" for your business, and interlock and follow through with your aligned Marketing peers and Sales to ensure maximum throughput and results from campaign to pipeline.
What you get to do in this role:
• Develop integrated marketing strategy, planning and execution of a global campaign to drive new audience acquisition and align to pipeline goals.
• Map content story arcs to your buyer persona/audience and orchestrate tactics, assets and messages that align to the buying stages.
• Develop and maintain a captivating customer journey through digital (web, media, social, etc) and in-person (event formats) engagement vehicles to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
• Drive required content/asset creation with key stakeholders and agencies.
• Test, measure and optimize all campaign elements to meet pipeline goals.
• Own accountability with the regions and other business stakeholders to deliver campaigns worldwide.
• Deliver succinct presentations to showcase your results against goals, successes, learnings, and revised action plans.
• Drive deliberate actions in your go to market activities; be thoughtful in what you’re saying to the target, who the target is and what you’re trying to achieve with your actions.
• To drive action and attention, deliver ideas that are innovative and provocative with your marketing activities, not a classic high-tech approach.
• Own your budget to optimize spend across creative and execution.
• Work with Marketing Operations team to optimize lead flow, metrics and reporting.
• Work with Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Sales Development, and field Sales teams to develop collaborative programs that identify new buyers and develop relevance for the ServiceNow business you own (Finance Operations Management).
• Own understanding of and actionable outcomes from your campaign and impact on the business.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Expertise in developing global campaign strategies.
• Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required.
• Amazing project management skills.
• Analytical skills that align with how to think about campaigns and their outcomes.
• Solid writing, presentation and communication skills.
• Experience working with regions outside the US and strong stakeholder management skills.
• Ideally 12+ years of experience in this type of role previously, with a BS in Business or Marketing, MBA strongly preferred.
• Experience with SaaS selling motions preferred.
• Self-motivated, can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and processes.
• Mastery of pipeline management, waterfall metrics and how lead generation impacts the funnel.
• Experience with digital marketing methods and working with paid media.
• Naturally a driver and a builder; able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of the Finance buying center and/or Finance Operations Management technology market preferred.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.