Senior Product Manager - Messaging Platform | 23585
Senior Product Manager – Messaging Platform
Are you fanatical about delivering great products? ServiceNow is looking for an experienced product manager to join our team to support a new strategic product line that will enable our customers to work more efficiently than ever before.
Join the Conversation Experience PM team and influence the product experience across ServiceNow products. We are at the forefront to define transformational service experiences and impact thousands of customers including industry leaders, now and for the next decade. =
The ideal candidate brings together creativity, an analytical mindset, user centric, and an execution focus to drive the trajectory of ServiceNow Conversational Experience solutions. Above all, we’re looking for someone with a fast-paced and agile approach, who quickly develops MVPs and rapidly iterates on them to refine the product within a creative and rapidly-changing environment. Our team is hard-working, collaborative, and committed to quality. We believe that we can build a better platform together.
- Equivalent of 7+ years of product management or similar experience working on Cloud - SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required (technical undergraduate degree preferred, or demonstrate technical capabilities with job experience); MBA preferred
- Manage product life cycle from concept to delivery
- Set clear priorities and manage backlog of features
- Work closely with Engineering and UX to spec and execute on product features,
- Solve complex design challenges, make educated trade-off decisions.
- Prepare, maintain and evangelize the product roadmap for both short-term and long-term releases
- Develop a go-to-market plan and oversees cross-functional activities to ensure the successful release and customer adoption
- Become subject matter expert in one or more messaging platforms
- Omnichannel Service Management or similar CRM software development/implementation experience.
- Passion for and experience with chat collaboration technologies, either in the consumer or enterprise space
- Ability to manage product and feature trade-offs with sales, marketing, engineering, and management teams
- Self-starter, leader, high energy level that can collaborate across multiple product development teams and organizations within ServiceNow.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, in executive and public speaking environments
- Good analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate capability to manage multiple projects and to prioritize activities for optimal results.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.