Marketing Program Manager, Virtual Events | 33633
Job Title: Marketing Program Manager, Virtual Events
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
This role will work within the APJ Demand Generation team. We are a fun, fast paced team who work hard to drive quality leads for sales teams across the region. The team work with key stakeholders, locally and overseas, to collaborate and develop great campaigns, content and events.
We are looking for a highly organised, goal-oriented, self-starter to join our demand generation team and be an active player in our larger marketing team. This role is responsible for the planning and execution of a number of pipeline generation event programs, including but not limited to virtual panel conversations, roundtables, webinars and larger online events. You will work cross-functionally with other marketing team members to bring your events to life, and our sales team to ensure value is generated from your efforts.
This role will support a variety of strategic and tactical marketing initiatives and coordination around virtual events. You will be supporting a portfolio strategic events and programs that support the company's pipeline and revenue goals.
What you get to do in this role:
- End-to-end program management of APJ virtual event programs including: helping to identify topics aligned to campaign plans, coordination and training of speakers, managing audience acquisition process and drive innovation
- Complete online event execution and follow-up ownership
- Work with extended marketing teams to measure, evaluate, and improve the success of virtual programs
- Continually look at ongoing innovations and best practices to elevate the program, platforms and experience
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience as an event (virtual) marketing manager
- Meticulous and detail-oriented approach and when things come up, you are solution-oriented and have a solution ready
- You're digitally savvy, comfortable with event technology, and have experience using a robust stack of marketing technology.
- Experience driving successful multiple event marketing campaigns that are in flight at the same time
- Demonstrated measurable business impact based on the goals outlined for each experience. Ability to translate post-event analytics and data into recommendations for best practices
- Working knowledge and familiarity with virtual event platforms such as ON24, INXPO.
- Exceptional team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [[email protected]] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.