MBA Intern - Corporate Strategy | 25560
MBA Intern, Corporate Strategy
Santa Clara, CA or San Francisco, CA
Who we are
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and products streamline and simplify how work gets done across the enterprise. We are the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world and was recently recognized on Fortune’s Future 50 list (https://fortune.com/future-50/2019/) For us, this is just the start.
ServiceNow’s Corporate Strategy function is a small and mighty team, focused on high impact strategies that support growth and our rapidly increasing scale. We report directly into our CEO but work cross-functionally with executives and senior leaders across the business on projects that move the needle for the company, including top-line growth and internal operational initiatives.
We are looking for a rock-star MBA Intern to join our Corporate Strategy team for a summer! You will work on complex high-tech problems by undertaking research, designing and executing analysis and helping frame and structure complex problems. You will work closely with other team members and stakeholders to accelerate our impact and directly contribute to our overall business strategy. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to get a taste of strategy at a high-growth enterprise software company!
- Structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses and suggest recommendations through a data driven process
- Collect and analyze large data sets (quantitative and qualitative) and synthesize insights
- Develop compelling recommendations, communicated in high-quality output
- Support cross-functional teams (e.g. product BUs) to identify opportunity, unlock productivity and accelerate execution
- Support analysis and reporting on KPIs and success measures for critical business programs. Provide support for monitoring the metrics of all critical business programs for deviations in quality and schedule. Help track and provide updates on program spend against budget.
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of a standardized portfolio management process and governance model.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of tools and enabling technology for portfolio management.
- Review and improve current tools and processes for critical business program delivery.
- Analyze and provide recommendations for knowledge management and training improvements.
Who you are
- You have 3-6 years of experience before your MBA with a top management consulting firm, private equity, investment bank, or strategy & operations at a technology company (or similar)
- Experience in program or large project delivery
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions
- Collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Expertise and/or strong interest in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.