Benefits Program Manager | 24141
Benefits Program Manager
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do. People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the Global Benefits team and work with a talented and fun group of Total Rewards professionals building meaningful programs for our employees and their families.
- The ability to be a proactive, eager, energetic, team player who works well both independently and in collaboration with other members of the team
- Manage the design, communication, evaluation and administration of benefit programs including: 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement (global), Employee Assistance Plan (domestic US and global plans), Life Insurance, employee perks & discounts
- Evaluate existing and future Wellness & Wellbeing initiatives and offerings
- Manage internal benefits communication calendar – developing content and determining best avenues for delivering messages
- Establish partnerships with internal and external teams and other necessary stakeholders to meet and deliver goals for each project
- Primary back-up Program Manager for Global Leaves of Absence
- Special projects, as required
What you bring to the team
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Strong program and vendor management capabilities
- Ability to think strategically and objectively to deliver on goals, identify needs and close gaps in policies and/or practices
- Current on industry trends, federal & state compliance requirements, and employee interests & feedback
- Ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively across multiple functions, and to be effective at influencing across virtual/cross-group teams.
- Ability to juggle many projects at once
- Effective project management / time management skills
- The ability to determine when issues need to be escalated, and what the right path of escalation should be for a positive outcome
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.