Advisory Solution Consultant | 27282
Job Title: Advisory Solution Consultant
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join Brazil Solution Consulting team and work with a talented group of pre-sales professionals supporting customer in their digital transformation journey with the ServiceNow cloud platform. This team is responsible for the customer journey design, business value analysis and solution architecture that make ServiceNow a powerful platform used by many Fortune 500 companies.
You will have the opportunity to work on exciting technologies such as mobile, UI componentry, predictive intelligence, workflow & automation throughout the sales cycle in partnership with our sales teams.
What you get to do in this role
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of commercial customer needs and performing business needs analysis
- Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead.
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Demonstrations of the solution, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both on site or remote.
- Generation of solution demo and scenarios
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on solution developments/releases to a level required for demo and PoV
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solution including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong Pre-sales experience, HR / CSM / DevOps / SecOps experience would be advantageous (Tool or business process).
- Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Building strong customer relationship and delivering customer centric solutions
- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Active learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.