Lead Analytics Analyst | 20753
Lead Analytics Analyst
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
We are looking for a dynamic, perennially curious, self-motivated and data centric individual to drive Business Intelligence endeavors for the Business. Our explosive growth provides a fast paced work environment requiring thought leadership, agility and creative ways of managing enterprise data for a business charging towards $4B in revenue by 2020. We are looking for a candidate to nurture, execute and deploy BI projects to direct our investments, manage business levers, track progress against guidance, predict and prescribe targeted opportunities. The role entails collaborative engagements with Field & Product Line Sales Teams, Global Services, Alliances & Channels and FP&A to deploy insightful analytic products, establish alignment on processes teams and deliver strategic metrics for current and future business initiatives.
- Partnerships: Establish collaborative engagements with a multi-faceted ecosystem supporting Field Sales. These engagements should translate into effective project delivery as well as establish cross-functional forums to identify opportunities for automation, alignment on metric definition and data governance, conceptualize metrics for emerging business needs and simplification of current reporting processes. Building business partner trust and credibility in deliverables is imperative as they translate in to effective decision making.
- Sustainable Start-up approach: An entrepreneurial approach to design, decision making and execution is essential. An ideal candidate should be a self-starter, forward thinker and develop ingenious ways to solve problems. Ingenuity in data modelling and ability to prototype solutions for value proposition is essential while also designing for sustainability as the organization scales out. Hustling is the name of the game and we encourage individuals with curiosity to go beyond the daily chores to create organization wide impact
- Juggler par-excellence: Multi-tasking is imbibed in the DNA of our operations. The candidate should be able to manage a diverse set of responsibilities from project delivery, sustainability engineering, unexpected systems glitches and a rapidly evolving business landscape. Orchestrating the aforementioned plays while maintaining poise and upfront communication of timeline changes, delivery slippages and impediments is key to ensure smooth business operations
- Emerging Technology Awareness: In this role, you will be expected to scout the analytics landscape for latest trends and emerging offerings. Vendor evaluation and technology adoption is a focal point of staying ahead of the curve. An ideal candidate should be open to diverse technology offerings and be an advocate for perusing best in class architecture, design approach and tools
- 5 years of incremental experience preferably working with Sales, Channel or FP&A business groups (preferably in a SaaS setup)
- High level proficiency in complex business scenarios
- Drove projects for cross-functional business teams ensuring high level customer satisfaction
- Adept at managing priorities through tight timelines with judicious use of resources in a constantly evolving setup
- Engaged with Senior Management on identifying key and emerging business drivers, derive clarity on overlapping business demand, nurture data centric approach to decision making and demonstrate poise in articulating value proposition of deliverables
- Expert level proficiency in data analysis, querying and crunching data from multiple systems and data transformation approaches
- Managed ambiguity at various stages of project evolution and supplemented business discovery sessions with recommendations through rapid prototyping of scenarios
- Prior hands-on experience with BI tools such as Business Objects, Tableau, Qlikview, OBIEE, etc and experience in evaluating and selecting the optimum tool on a use case basis
- Adept with the Subscription Sales metrics like Annual Contract Value (ACV), Renewal Rate, Forecast Accuracy, Pipeline Conversion and Coverage Factors, etc and working knowledge of CRM landscape
- Strong appetite for carrying out data intensive discovery and assumes pride in high degree of accuracy when delivering analytics products
- Masters (MS) in Information Systems (MIS) preferred
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.