HANA Developer | 21032
Job Title: SAP HANA Developer
This position reports to: Sr. Manager, Data & Analytics
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and design appropriate data solutions to meet business need
- Leverage prior experience and industry standard best practices to analyze cross functional data and provide insights to business teams
- Assist stakeholders with data analysis, design data models & develop DB Views, Calculation Views etc. in SAP HANA to meet business need
- Implement snapshot processes, data refresh schedules, exception handling procedures as necessary
- Define required data integration requirements between various systems and work with extended team to get them created
- Follow all documented architecture, design & deployment processes to ensure compliance with policies
- Design and develop scalable, reusable data models in SAP HANA inline with architectural standards and best practices.
- Partner with Global BI team to help implement solutions for end user adoption
- Keep pace with latest technology advances in SAP HANA
- Develop functional subject matter expertise within various areas of enterprise business processes
- Cross train other team members and convey value delivered on key initiatives to broader organization
- Communicate status regularly with stakeholders and executive sponsors
In order to be successful in this role we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar. Master’s degree preferred
- 6+ years of documented experience as a SQL developer in data warehouse technologies
- 2+ years of SAP HANA experience is a must.
- SAP HANA Modeling experience is a must.
- Expertise in database design & development & SQL on SAP HANA, Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience in ad-hoc data analysis, solution design, reporting & dashboard development
- Experience in BI technologies like Tableau, OBIEE, QlikView, Microsoft BI is a plus
- Prior ServiceNow platform experience is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work individually and in a broader geographically disperse team
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.