Sr. Manager, Americas Marketing Operations | 31206
Sr. Manager, AMS Marketing Operations
Reporting to the Vice President of AMS Marketing, the Sr. Manager, AMS Marketing Operations will support all operational needs of the Americas Field Marketing and Campaigns teams.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Manage a team that serves as the liaison between Global Marketing Operations and the Americas Field Marketing and Campaigns teams. Serve as the “first line of defense” to answer questions related to process, systems, data, and reporting.
- Represent the Americas Field and Campaigns teams in requirements gathering, testing, and implementation of a new Campaign Planning and Budget Management system. Own primary responsibility for user training and change management in the AMS teams, as well as ongoing system ownership.
- Provide value-added analysis on marketing performance to support marketing decisions, QBRs, and planning. Drive the annual planning process for the AMS Field and Campaigns teams.
- Manage the overall budget for the AMS Field Marketing and Campaigns teams, tracking changes and communicating updates. Meet regularly with Finance counterparts to do reconciliation and evolve spend reporting.
- Become a trusted subject matter expert on how our internal systems work and relate to one another to manage, prioritize, and respond to ad-hoc requests from a large and diverse group of individuals in a timely manner
- Bridge the gap between the business (field/campaigns) and IT, with the ability to clearly articulate priorities and pain points, and translate those into functional requirements.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 12+ years of experience in B2B Marketing Operations
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, with demonstrable ability to do Pivot Tables, VLookups, and more
- In-depth understanding of data warehousing, marketing funnel, business intelligence, and lead management processes and technologies
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Extensive experience with Tableau, Microsoft Dynamics, Eloqua/Marketo or other marketing automation/CRM technologies
- Applies initiative and independent judgment to resolve non-routine problems
- A passion for data and analysis, with a curiosity to get to the root of a problem and solve it
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.