Technical Curriculum Developer | 23509
Technical Curriculum Developer
Department: Custom Training & Adoption
Location: Hyderabad, India
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means always challenging yourself to be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Training and Adoption Lead who will focus on leading customers through custom training and user adoption initiatives. The ideal candidate is a utility player who has experience with demand deadlines, managing deliverable to a timeline, guiding customers and expectations, facilitating training and workshops, working as part of a cross functional team.
What you get to do in this role:
- Participate in custom content development activities working directly with a Project Manager to deliver training content specific to our customers ServiceNow implementations.
- Develop and deliver technical process user course content, train-the-trainer content, and job aids for multiple products and a variety of levels and roles in instructor-led, virtual, e-Learning, and recorded formats.
- Deliver projects, content, and training that enable customer success and adoption.
- Develop and deliver training to audiences of varying technical sophistication who are very knowledgeable in their areas of expertise.
- Assist with training needs analyses to ensure that all training materials are highly targeted to the needs of the audience.
- Manage course content for technical software products and ensure that up-to-date knowledge is conveyed for each release.
- Follow and contribute to department standards and share knowledge with internal resources.
- Travel up to 10% regionally per year.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience using ITSM solutions or similar preferred, with emphasis on ServiceNow Platform and product knowledge.
- 3+ years of experience building education curriculum and content development with strong instructional design principles.
- 3+ years of experience participating in customer facing education development projects.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving training and adoption related issues.
- High level of flexibility, creativity and dependability required.
- Experience in rapid development and quick turnaround of training deliverables required.
- Experience incorporating measurement and assessments into all learning programs a plus.
- Ability to deliver technical training to a variety of audiences and adapt delivery as needed is required.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Visio and learning technologies such as Captivate, Articulate, design tools, and web conferencing applications required.
- A focus on succeeding as part of a team required.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in instructional design, education, or organizational development; or equivalent experience
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment in which individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.