Senior Manager, Solution Consulting | 25721
Solution Consultant Leader for Commercial Markets
Location: UK (Staines)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Director level/Senior Manager, Solution Consulting (Commercial Market) to lead and grow a diverse team of talented Solution Consultants and be a trusted partner to the Senior Commercial Sales Leader, who will be responsible for leading an Solution Consulting organisation that gains our prospects' technical confidence and will promote the success of the ServiceNow sales organisation. You will see yourself as dynamic, ambitious and a natural collaborator. You focus on the people and their impact on the business for the best interest of our customers. We expect of you to drive results, to win as a team, to foster our culture, to lead change where necessary and to grow yourself and others and think big, at scale. You will be part of the EMEA Solution Consulting organisation, focused on the UK&I markets, reporting directly to the Area VP of Solution Consulting. You will be someone that has a proven track record, instils trust, has a bias towards action orientation and is customer focused.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partnership with the Senior District Sales Leader and provide pro-active participation in regular territory reviews, resulting in a detailed understanding of the market, our customers and focused opportunities that drive their short, mid and long-term success.
- Drive pro-active planning and review resource utilisation, planning for specialized coverage of all major sales activity areas (Direct, Marketing, Channel), and review of the resource matching process
- Provide assistance to the field in the recruitment and hiring of Solution Consultants to fill staffing requirements ahead of plan
- Underpin our organisational culture that will be a basis for the motivation, development, and retention of all Solution Consultants
- Coordinate strategic development of resources within the area, including approval of training plans, career development planning, conducting regular reviews, coaching/counselling Solution Consultants for their professional growth
- Champion best practice, drive account management activities which may include direct development of account strategy, high-level presentations, problem resolution, relationship development, and coordination of corporate resource involvement with the top prospects within the region.
- The ability to speak to press and analysts about ServiceNow technology from product releases to overall value propositions relevant to the customer business issues
- Coach, lead and inspire a team of talented and diverse pre-sale solution consultants
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Been recognised as a strong leader by your peers, direct line reports and the organisation
- Has a track record of attracting, retaining and developing solution consultants with SaaS
- Gained the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Champions the needs of customers; energizes people to provide outstanding service.
- Distributed credit skilfully; ensures that the team receives accolades for shared successes and individuals are rewarded for their contributions.
- Demonstrable evidence of coaching for performance, mentoring and leading a team of highly valued individual contributors, delivering over achieving results.
- Driven accountability and results for a multi-product multi-million $ SaaS district (Net new ACV/CACV/Services/Renewals)
- Gravitas and experience in building direct and indirect execution relationships (internally and externally)
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.