Sr. Business Process Analyst (Anaplan) | 32541
Sr. Business Process Analyst (Anaplan)
Remote: Santa Clara
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We need someone who is a strong business partner and thrives on executing process improvements in a fast-paced, rapidly growing SaaS organization. You will have experience building models in Anaplan, or a willingness to learn how to build models in Anaplan. You love to identify business process issues, problem solve, and provide insights and recommendations to the business, taking it a step further in this role by digitizing these sales processes in Anaplan to streamline sales strategies, programs, systems, and initiatives. This role also requires the ability to understand the big picture of ServiceNow’s financial model and sales processes, while being very detail-oriented and results-focused.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work directly with the business on strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency.
- Work with our cross-functional partners (i.e., FP&A, HR, Corporate Strategy) to ensure successful execution of key projects, while continually finding opportunities to digitize ongoing improvements and enhancements.
- End-to-End execution on these projects by designing, implementing, and optimizing models in Anaplan, while working closely with our IT business partners and others for execution support.
- Have a strong desire to learn how to build complex models in Anaplan, collaborate, and actively help the company to grow and thrive.
- Embed yourself within the business to understand key performance metrics and establish an effective analysis of salesforce trends to identify opportunities for greater efficiencies and drive outsized performance.
- Partner closely with Sales Operations to design and develop training programs to assist with the implementation of strategic projects or new products.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 2+ years’ experience working with enterprise selling processes and experience with corresponding SaaS and Sales metrics.
- Home base in Santa Clara
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Experience managing joint projects of various sizes.
- Experience implementing one or more EPM technologies.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.