Director, Global Sales Development - APJ | 24894
Director, Global Sales Development - APJ
Location – Singapore
This position reports to the Sr. Director, Global Sales Development
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Everyone deserves great experiences at work. Now routine tasks happen in a snap, and complex projects flow smoothly. With the Now Platform®, anyone can work effortlessly across teams, silos, and systems. When people work better, business works better.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations. A career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a Director, Global Sales Development (GSD) – APJ. This strategic, inspirational, and experienced leader will oversee the growth and impact of APJ’s sales development organization as it drives the region’s revenue pipeline and talent pipeline.
Today, GSD APJ is comprised of ~40 people (Account Development Reps and Managers) and will grow further next year. The teams are in Sydney, Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangalore.
- Manage high-caliber team leaders (1st line managers), ensuring all teams meet and exceed quarterly quotas and targets
- Inspire and drive the GSD APJ organization to create repeatable, predictable, high-quality pipeline from select accounts
- Develop all team members according to the demands of the business and their individual professional goals
- Reinforce and drive the sales development charter, SLA’s, and KPI’s
- Establish strong relationships and interlock with key stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, and Operations; represent the APJ sales development organization across the business; serve as the subject matter expert at executive briefings and business reviews
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned area or region
- Recruit and promote top talent throughout APJ
- A proven track record of extensive experience leading successful sales development organizations in the B2B and SaaS market
- A proven track record of consistently overachieving quotas for revenue pipeline / revenue generation
- A proven track record of recruiting, hiring, and retaining top talent
- A high degree of expertise in sales development tools and technologies: from data sources to CRM to marketing automation to email/phone engagement and more
- Proficiency in selling methodologies: from ABM orchestration to a variety of outbound prospecting and lead qualification motions
- An undergraduate or Masters degree in a relevant field of study
- Leadership by example: A leader with high integrity, a positive attitude, self-awareness, selflessness, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- An exceptional grasp of communication skills: An effective writer, speaker, and presenter; fluency in the English language
- Proven experience in B2B, Cloud Computing / SaaS, and the high-tech space
- Background as a successful individual contributor (account executive) or business owner
- Strong self-awareness and an understanding of cultural differences across the world
- Membership in relevant industry associations or groups
Travel / working from local offices is required. The GSD APJ Director will be required to meet with teams in the aforementioned offices - Sydney, Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangalore.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.