Expert Training Programs - Senior Manager | 32667
Job Title: Expert Training Programs - Senior Manager
Location: Remote, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Expert Programs team provides the most advanced members of our ecosystem with the training and recognition that rewards their expertise and years of experience. Partner with these experts to promote them and keep them current.
The Expert Programs Senior Manager will own the organizational aspect and initially manage the delivery of the Architect program offered by the Training and Certification organization. This manager will work with all employees and leaders across the ServiceNow organization and across the wider ServiceNow ecosystem to coordinate training sessions, identify executional efficiencies, and iterate the materials in terms of content and method of delivery.
This role requires a deep understanding of expert training programs and the target architect audience. They will use their experience and ideas to provide creative and scalable solutions that resonate with participants while achieving expected outcomes from business units and program stakeholders. This will require someone who is quick on their feet, creative in their troubleshooting, has superior organizational and program management skills, and is confident in their communication and facilitation skills.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will serve as the Manager for the Certified Technical Architect program.
- Project manage learning and development initiatives including coordination of logistics, managing materials, community management, and providing a critical eye to ensure content is ready for delivery.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with internal and external partners, vendors, and consultants as needed.
- Market and communicate to both internal and external stakeholders the value of the program. Ownership of the sales / marketing enablement materials is critical to success!
- Work with the content creation team in creating the right type of material to solve for the specific business/team needs.
- Work with the content creation team to identify and create alternative training solutions to better suit the needs of the business i.e. self-service, videos, eLearning, etc.
- Continuously improve training offerings and processes by monitoring and evaluating program through feedback and evaluation.
- Organize past and current learning materials into a central library.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience delivering expert training programs for demanding technical organizations.
- Excellent project and program management and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods including understanding of training trends and best practices.
- An understanding of diverse learning needs which vary across countries, regions and business units.
- A creative perspective and eye for detail.
- A resourceful “roll up your sleeves and get things done” mentality.
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.