Senior Technical Consultant | 24225
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The ideal candidate shall have a strong GRC consulting background in either a consultancy or operational role. He/she wants use GRC talent and work for a technology company.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing customer success services and expert services. The team’s purpose is to accelerate customers’ adoption of the ServiceNow platform, enabling customers to realize value faster, reduce costs and reduce risks.
What you get to do in this role:
- Driving process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Developing required documentation such as workshop agenda, presentations, gap analysis reports, process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities
- Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
- Promoting continuous process improvement practices through process metrics/KPIs, dashboards and role accountabilities
- Managing and communicating GRC process and business requirements to the implementation team as a bridge to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the customer's expectations
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the services team
- Work with internal teams to develop and document service strategies, models, tools and action plans for new and current GRC products.
- Provide hands on assistance with the detailed design and implementation phases for security engagements.
- Aid in the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based upon customer, field and partner feedback/experiences.
- Assist delivery teams in resolving critical path issues and challenges during engagements.
- Assist delivery teams in basic ServiceNow development activities during engagements.
- Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead.
- Provide support, mentoring and training to peers and partners at ServiceNow.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, either onsite or via Zoom.
- Build out and maintain product service solutions.
- Support scoping engagements with prospective customers.
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents.
- Stay current on product developments/releases required new service solutions.
- Support Customer Outcomes and Marketing events – security conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel, Solution Consultants, and Professional Services or Partners, conduct transition briefings - communicate commitments and expectations in preparation for engagements.
- Up to 50% travel annually
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' best practice GRC processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective
- Strong understanding and experience with leading GRC toolsets such as ServiceNow, IBM RSA Archer, BWise, and SAP.
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation
- Proven experience in driving process improvement recommendations in a Shared Services environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
- Experience in analyzing and recommending GRC management strategies based on business priorities
- Experience in delivering Capability Assessments in a Shared Services environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology or Cyber Security (preferred)
- Strong understanding of Security and/or GRC technologies
- Actively participated in industry collectives and is a contributor to the security community.
- Experience in security frameworks like NIST 800-61, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-37, ISO27001, ISO27035, SANS, STIX/TAXII, OpenIOC, etc.
- Experience working in a large government or corporate enterprise environment.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including applicable regulations, business drivers, security, and evolving business needs, etc.
- process analysis and improvement
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification required
- Cyber Security and/or GRC Industry Certifications (SANS, ISC2, Comptia,CRISC,)
- BPM training/certification preferred
- Consulting background highly preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.