Corporate Strategy Manager | 19849
Corporate Strategy Manager
Santa Clara or San Francisco, CA
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and products streamline and simplify how work gets done. We are the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world and have been recognized by Forbes as the #1 most innovative company (https://bit.ly/2LYJzRE). For us, this is just the start.
The ServiceNow Corporate Strategy function is a small and mighty team, focused on high impact strategies that support growth and our rapidly increasing scale. Our projects focus on what moves the needle for the company, including top-line growth and internal operational initiatives. We report directly into our CEO but work cross-functionally with executives and senior leaders across the business. Over time, we expect Corporate Strategy team members to transition into high-profile functional roles across the organization. Our team is hungry but humble, and values creating a supportive and fast paced learning environment for our members to thrive in.
As a Corporate Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for designing and executing strategic initiatives in close partnership with functional leaders across the organization. You will be expected to work on projects that can range from product incubation and growth strategies, to M&A and partnership diligences to pricing and sales enablement initiatives. Your work will give you direct exposure to the executive team and contribute to our overall strategy and help drive its successful execution. This role is full time and located in either our San Francisco or Santa Clara office.
If you want to learn more about our company and the impact we have, please visit our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/servicenowinc
- Own the end-to-end work process to structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses and drive actionable recommendations through a data driven process
- Develop compelling recommendations, communicated in high-quality output
- Provide thought leadership and influence decision making within executive audiences
- Lead cross-functional teams (e.g. product BUs) to identify opportunity, unlock productivity and accelerate execution
- 5+ years total work experience with 2+ years post-MBA or higher-degree at a top management consulting firm, private equity, or tech strategy/ops function (or similar)
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions
- Experience in building trusting relationships and influencing others (incl. executive audiences)
- Strong people development and leadership skills; able to manage extended or virtual teams
- Collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker
- Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments
- Expertise in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.