Regional Alliance Manager | 24516
Action: Regional Alliance Manager, Commercial Accounts
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Action: < insert 1-2 additional sentences describing your team>
Tip: <focus on your team’s culture and its impact at ServiceNow>
The Regional Alliance Manager works with regional sales leadership to develop and drive a profitable partnering strategy, as well as with partners strategic to the Commercial business to help them develop profitable partnering strategies that provide scale to our Commercial business.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create a go to market business plan with the regional Sales leadership to drive sales growth with and through partners.
- Manage to make an impact within your first 90 days. Drive to succeed and results focused
- Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and changing marketplace
- Execute the development of our Partner Sales strategy
- Work with ServiceNow partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as ensuring our partners assist in delivering successful projects in a defined territory or region.
- Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of the partner relationships
- Politically astute, good understanding of business, and able to ascertain key decision makers
- Work with marketing to plan marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years experience in direct/channel sales and/or channel/alliance management
- Strong track record of exceeding partner revenue targets
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Must be comfortable with complexity, and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with partners in the SI, Reseller, MSP and ISV community
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant influenced revenue with and through partnerships
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Willing and able to travel.
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.