IT Strategy & Operations Intern | 21282
Who WE ARE
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making work life more life like and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.
Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2018” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- I was really glad to have a lot of proper, important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks
- A great positive work environment. Everyone is always willing to help out when I have a question.
- I have been able to contribute to my team in a way that doesn’t just feel like I’m doing busy work, but that I’ve been helping make a real impact on the company.
- I have always said the best aspect of ServiceNow is the people, and that has continued to be true in every department and every team with which I have had the privilege to work with.
- IT Business Operations is part of the IT Strategy, Planning, and Business Operations team, which reports to the CIO. Our mission is to help IT run like a business. We partner closely across all of the IT teams, as well cross-functionally (particularly with Finance and Global Talent). Our scope includes strategic initiatives, annual planning, quarterly business reviews, change management and communications, and SOX/ITGC controls. This role will provide a good overview of the entire IT organization, and the opportunity to interact with a wide-range of roles and people.
what you’ll be doing:
Depending on our top priorities at the time, as well as your skills and interests, your scope may include:
- Support annual strategic planning; analyze budget data and metrics from varies views (by service, by investment, by org), create planning and what-if analysis models, propose investment scenarios
- Play a lead role within a large-scale strategic initiative; provide project management support, track and resolve issues/risk/actions items, prepare status reports and communications
- Generate monthly and quarterly reports (finance, metrics, talent) to share with CIO and CIO-1 staff
- Drive change management and communications planning and execution for one or more key projects
- Assist in project administration activities, including but not limited to preparing meetings, creating/distributing meeting minutes, booking rooms, compose invitee lists, send invites etc.
- Create and maintain an internal project SharePoint site for all documentation, artifacts and key information
WHO YOU ARE:
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate data and present data that provides insights/drive improvements
- Self-starter and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner with minimal supervision
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including the use of Pivots, VLOOKUP; Tableau, ServiceNow Performance Analytics, or other reporting tools
- Ability to create and present data in PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- Detailed-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative, dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple activities, deal with change, and work with a variety of personality types
- Strong organizational skills
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.