Customer Reference Manager | 23217
CUSTOMER REFERENCE MANAGER
We’re looking for a Customer Reference Manager who will help build the foundational elements of our customer reference program to support sales plus work proactively to support sales reference priorities.
Our mission on the Customer Reference Operations team is to engage the power of our customers in a mutually beneficial program that empowers them to share their success. As a member of the team, you’ll help us bring the best voices forward to validate how our customers are achieving success with ServiceNow products and services.
Our ideal candidate will possess excellent project management and operational skills and can communicate effectively. They will have experience working successfully with sales and external customers to identify, nurture and achieve targets. They will be passionate about customers and driven to grow customers into loyal advocates.
What you’ll be working on:
- Work closely with Sales and customer-facing teams to cultivate a pipeline of customers that align to our key focus areas for reference activities to support sales and marketing
- Onboard new customer references to learn their story and help them understand the value of being part of our reference program
- Serve as a customer reference concierge to sales who becomes an expert in matching customer references with prospects
- Build and deliver sales reference at scale activities to support sales growth priorities
- Support marketing and communications reference requests to match customers with event, PR, AR and IR activities
- Manage, fulfill and monitor reference requests, and track outcomes for reporting
- Create and maintain a library of customer reference data and customer quotes
- Drive proactive processes for consistently finding and leveraging data and cross-organizational lead sources to target, track, nurture and onboard customer reference prospects to program
- Ensure consistent and accurate data is gathered and tracked in reference management system so stakeholders can easily find and appropriately leverage customer reference information
- Analyze the ongoing performance of the program to improve reference efficacy and help drive program adoption
- Support ad-hoc projects and administrative functions in the effort to help the reference program exceed in providing impeccable stakeholder and customer experience
- Support to various customer engagement projects
Who You Are
- Able to develop deep relationships with different teams and work effectively cross-functionally
- Able to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans; ability to collaborate effectively across multiple organizations
- A strong project manager with outstanding customer relationship-building skills
- Have a strong focus on operational excellence, ensuring effective processes are created and followed to improve ease of work and quality of outcomes
- Possess excellent communication, writing, and storytelling skills
- Have a strong grasp on technical subjects to translate technology impact into tangible business results
- Have a flexible, can-do attitude, with ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to think and act strategically while executing tactically
- Fantastic team player who asks for help when necessary and gets things done without an ego
- Creative self-starter that’s always looking for ways to take your programs to the next level
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years sales or marketing experience, ideally in a B2B setting
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills who can drive projects from start to finish
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Experience with Office software; proficiency in Excel required. Experience with CRM systems and ReferenceView a definite plus.
- Bonus if you’ve demonstrated results in building/supporting a reference program and building strong relationships with sales and marketing teams
- Knowledge of ServiceNow products a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.