Buyer - Indirect Procurement | 24958
Buyer – Indirect Purchasing
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Summary of Profile
This position is part of global procurement organization working closely with Strategic Sourcing commodity lead in alignment with procurement policy enabling procurement for Service-now coordinating with Vendor, Supplier enablement, Business Users, Contract management and legal team and act as a bridge connecting all the team involved to enable the procurement in the most efficient, cost effective and qualitative process.
Specific duties will include, but not limited to:
- Identify opportunities and recommend courses of action to achieve sustainable cost reductions and performance improvements.
- Manage PRs, POs, RFQ, ETA, SOW and Contracts coordination
- Perform all aspects of the procurement of services; including negotiate pricing, discounts and terms with vendors.
- Resolve procedural, operational, and other work-related problems such as contract compliance and negotiation issues by coordinating with different teams
- Work with IT team on implementation of any new features and enhancements
- Good knowledge of drafting and review of contracts
- Anticipate issues and problems and communicates to stakeholders
- Knowledge on Internal control on SOX requirement
- Expert knowledge on key categories like IT, Facilities services, Marketing, HR and Professional services
- Ensures all activities for the entities are completed on time.
- Independently manages few exceptions and unique transactions.
- Prepares process documentation and maintains up to date process documentation
- Work on testing for ongoing projects
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- The ideal candidate will have an energetic and positive attitude with strong ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be able to work well with people. You must be self-motivated, highly organized, responsive and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate will have 7-8 years of experience working in a rapid growth company ideally in a software environment.
- Identify process improvements and proactive solutions
- Ability to solve problems and answer questions with minimal supervision
- SAP experience preferred, minimum an ERP system
- Working knowledge on ARIBA procurement solution is preferred
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent follow up skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Prioritize deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft programs
- Experience in IT, PS and Circuits preferred
- University degree preferred
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.