Account Development Representative | 25448
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts within Key Accounts within ASEAN.
- Meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly
andAnnual sales objectives.
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points and how ServiceNow solutions map to these.
- Leverage existing installations and relationships into projects, departments
anddivisions to identify new opportunities to pass to the Field Account Executives
- Align with Field Account Executives to effectively devise territory plans and account profiles
- Facilitate resources necessary to further sales cycle such as Solution Consultants, Customer Services, Marketing, etc.
- Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting, territory plans, business objectives etc.
Utiliseand leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively and in a timely manner
- Effective Data Management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines
- Working towards daily, monthly & quarterly KPI metrics such as Calls Made, Talk Time, Appointment Setting
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process.
- Occasion travel for training and/or meetings may be required.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- The role will cover Enterprise accounts for Japan
- A demonstrable track record of success within a telemarketing, lead generation, cold calling or new business sales capacity (ideally within the Enterprise space)
- Experience in selling
enterprise classsolutions such as call-centrean advantage
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles
Sales forceautomation, enterprise resource planning or other IT infrastructure management (monitoring and discovery) technologies a definite plus.
- Presentation skills via
web basedtools will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Excellent relationship building skills – Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Persistent and dependable, especially with attendance, deliverables
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if needed.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.