Senior Software Engineer | 21343
Software Engineer (Hiring at all levels)
This position reports to: Manager, UX Engineering
ServiceNow (www.servicenow.com) , - #1 on Forbes World's Most Innovative Company - https://www.forbes.com/feature/innovative-companies-service-now/#356239b2c603 is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
As part of the Mobile UX group, you will be part of a team that works on products that help provide immense value to the native mobile enterprise of the cloud platform. The team will be working on an enterprise-level mobile platform that enables business processes via Android and iOS mobile applications. The team will deliver native mobile apps across ServiceNow portfolio, enabling enterprise customers to easily give employees consumer‑like mobile experiences for any app.
What we are looking for:
You are an engineer that is passionate about building great mobile experiences, is generally excited about new mobile-technologies, and is ready to push the boundaries of what is achievable. You are looking for challenges and opportunities and have the ability and desire to bring new ideas. You are a team player and will work with other experienced co-workers to help us evolve the technology stack to build modern and awesome mobile experience for our customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build highly interactive mobile applications
- Create tools, libraries, and frameworks for other developers to build upon
- Join a rapidly growing team to improve developing and deploying applications and customizations
- Apply new technology and innovation to improve platform functionality
- Deliver and outstanding experience for our customers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Passion for software development and problem solving
- Experience designing, developing and deploying large scale enterprise mobile applications for either Android or iOS platforms.
- Familiarity with MDM (Mobile Device Management) or MAM (Mobile Application Management).
- Familiarity with any mobile enterprise framework or any existing frameworks such as Ionic, React Native, Xamarin, Adobe Phone Gap or Cordova
- Familiarity with App Analytics such as Google Analytics or Apple App Analytics.
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.