Senior Quality Engineer, Product Innovation in IoT | 25219
Senior Quality Engineer, Product Innovation in IoT
This position reports to: Manager, IoT Engineering
ServiceNow is looking for a Senior or Staff Software Quality Engineer to join our product innovation engineering team focusing on the Internet of Things (IoT). The IoT team is building a scalable system for processing IoT data that will help companies understand, analyze, gain insights and take action on the physical parts of their business through connected devices and sensors.
What you get to do in this role:
- Join a small, focused engineering team that is shaping and executing ServiceNow’s IoT product strategy.
- Work closely with other team members in guiding software practices to enable high quality and testability for functionality, performance and resiliency.
- Foster a culture of quality in the team.
- Deliver quality software features, meeting designated release plans and delivery commitments.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of Experience in quality assurance or/and software application development
- Experience in Java programming with Selenium, JMeter, JUnit or TestNG.
- Experience in SaaS testing for Features, Security, Upgrade, Performance, Reliability and Scalability
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes to drive better quality and efficiency
- Bonus skills/experience:
- Docker containers
- Building CI/CD pipeline with quality gates
- Message/event-driven architecture
- Data serialization: strategies for backwards and forwards compatibility
- Apache Kafka, Redis and Cassandra
- Azure or AWS cloud services
About the company:
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging you to always be better.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.