Senior Director, Sales - Federal (Finance and Healthcare) | 25083
Sr. Director – Sales – Federal (Financial / HealthCare sector)
This position reports to: VP, Federal Sales
Location: Vienna Virginia
Role: We are looking for a proven, experienced senior executive sales leader to lead a team of Sales Executives and run to run 3 districts in the financial / healthcare space. The ideal candidate must have deep experience in SaaS sales leadership and have the drive and motivation to coach and mentor a team in order to drive revenue and rapidly gain customers The ideal candidate must have deep experience in SaaS sales leadership and have the drive and motivation to coach and mentor a team in order to drive revenue and rapidly gain customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible for planning, executing, and delivering new and renew revenue to the Federal business.
- You will have 3 direct reports and manage a team of 15, excluding Pre-sales.
- Development of territories and quota for the sales team and effectively communicate to set performance expectations within the team
- Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline to the business
- Achievement of annul sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Act as the Subject Matter and ServiceNow Expert in C level meetings in order to leverage our offering
- Build effective working relationships with Solution Consulting, Technical Support, Professional Services, Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing and the ServiceNow executive team
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A minimum of 10 years selling experience in Software in Enterprise I.T., or SaaS/Cloud
- Strong communication skills, be a team player, understand how to coach and develop talent and be coachable themselves.
- Well versed abilities in developing strong business cases, establishing creative sales selling strategies, and possesses win-win attitude.
- A proven track record of success is a must
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.