Manager, Account Escalation Engineering (US/APJ) | 30353
Manager, Account Escalation Engineering (US/APJ)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication. If offered employment, you must be willing to complete and successfully pass the adjudication process. Only US or naturalized citizens will be considered.
Our Account Escalation Engineering (AEE) team is the pinnacle of Global Technical Support and has engineers who are collectively responsible for providing technical leadership and direction to some of the most complex and demanding customer escalations in ServiceNow. They drive successful closure of technical issues via collaboration with cross functional teams across the company whilst delivering the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a Manager to lead our US/APJ Account Escalation Engineering team.
What you get to do in this role:
This is a highly visible role within a highly innovative team where we provide outstanding customer support in the most challenging of circumstances. The AEE manager oversees the US AEE team’s activities and works closely Account Escalation leadership to ensure the timely resolution of customer issues. This is an exciting and challenging role for candidates with both business acumen and technical expertise and reports directly to the Global Head of Account Escalation Engineering. Successful candidates will be invited to collaborate with a global leadership team on process improvements and strategic initiatives.
NOTE: This is not a Sales or Sales Support role.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
- Ensures customers receive excellent and consistent service.
- Refine, analyze and validate effectiveness of predictive models to solve business problems and achieve growth and profit business objectives.
- Develop and maintain efficient and effective operations leading to ongoing enhanced customer experiences.
- Evaluation of current processes, technology, and organizational skills to identify areas of improvement and opportunities for advancement.
- Fosters the highest level of commitment among our people through transparent communication about business challenges, successes and results.
- Creates an environment which encourages people to think, behave, take action and control work and make decisions to attain clear goals.
- Determines best hiring strategy to align technical support staff for an ever-evolving product suite.
- Responsible for People Management – Attrition management, productivity, employee morale, resource allocation and utilization, team motivation and skills training.
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 6 years Technical Support and Service management experience, with a minimum of 3-4 years in supervisory role is required. Prefer experience working in a web-based service and technology environment where web-based support programs and tools were a key component to service delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to coach technical resources
- “Customer first” mindset and a “Get it done” attitude are critical success factors for this role. Hands on leader who would not hesitate to roll up the sleeves and get down to the details
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional internal and external support.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex product support and release environments.
- Ability to lead change by effectively building commitment and winning support for initiatives.
- A trustworthy leader with a reputation for fairness, dependability and adherence to high ethical standards. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A high-energy, entrepreneurial self-starter, independent decision maker and risk-taker who sets steep personal and business goals and successfully develops and executes plans to achieve them.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Desirable: prior experience of working with Predictive Models, Big Data, Tableau etc.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.