Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack | 29807
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – Full Stack
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Risk Engineering team builds the solutions that extend ServiceNow beyond the IT department to seamlessly embed risk management across the entire enterprise. Our team strives for world class engineering skills, innovation, and having fun while we solve customer’s problems.
We are looking for a tech savvy senior developer that can manage complexity to drive new features for our Integrated Risk Management product
What you get to do in this role:
- You will be a member of an agile scrum team designing and developing new features for a high growth product.
- As a senior developer you will collaborate cross functionally to understand and influence product requirements, ensure product quality, and support our existing customers.
- You will leverage your design skills and knowledge of best practices to solve our customer’s risk management problems.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong knowledge of REST, XML, HTML and CSS
- Strong problem-solving, debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns, and performance/scale considerations
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to mentor more junior team members
- Minimum 4 years of overall software development experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.