Technical Architect - IT | 24578
Job Title: Technical Architect
Location: Santa Clara, CA
An Ideal candidate must be technically inclined, a great problem-solver, and possess excellent interpersonal relationship skills. He/She should work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
The candidate should have experience in software development and coding in various languages and platforms. He\She should also be quick in learning new platforms and applications such that they can help with product evaluations and implementations
- Should be a fast learner and have exceptional communication skills
- Sound knowledge in practices and procedures related to the distributed architecture along with knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Must have experience with service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Up to date knowledge of relevant technical applications with good knowledge of quality standards and best practices
- Service Now platform experience is a Plus
Responsibilities include (and not limited to):
- facilitate research, evaluation and design of new software solutions along with looking at poor-behaving software and finding ways to improve it.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability and extensibility
- Thoroughly document all aspects of the systems and applications for future reference and maintenance
- Locate and direct resolutions for critical issues related to Systems and Applications.
- Mentor the developers by sharing his\her skills and expertise as well as set a positive example for them.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.