Senior Program Manager | 25524
Job Title: Senior Program Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible for taking small to large, company-wide, mission critical programs/projects from original concept through final implementation
- Ensures adherence to product processes, quality standards and deliverables
- Provides overall communication and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors
- Develops detailed program/project execution plan and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints
- Represents ServiceNow across organizations with the cultural sensitivity and business maturity appropriate to corporate access and level of responsibility
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems (CIS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS) or related field
- Minimum 12 years project / program management experience with at least 10 years of that dedicated to running technical programs/projects
- 5+ years of proven experience in managing large multi year, multi million $ programs/projects in an enterprise environment
- 5+ years of experience on digital experience technology like portals, Mobile, BoT, AI/ML etc.
- Practitioner experience running Agile teams in scrum or scaled Agile frameworks
- Solid experience in decision making and negotiations
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Present at all levels – daily stand ups to Steering Committee levels
- Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver technical solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles
- ITIL Certification or minimum 5 years working experience using ITIL SM is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodology and CSM certification is a must
- PMP certification a plus
- Experience in organizational change management is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.