Workspace Planner, Workplace Planning & Design APAC | 30904
Workspace Planner, Workplace Planning & Design APAC
The Space Planner plays a critical role in delivering on Service Now’s Workplace Strategy to more effectively utilize our Real Estate portfolio while delivering on our clients’ workspace needs. This individual, under the direction of the Head of Planning & Design, will work with clients to gather work style requirements and validate business growth estimates, design conceptual test fits in accordance with the company’s workplace standards, and partner with key property leaders to deliver a seamless end-to-end solution.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- SPACE PLANNING - Supporting the company's strategy by developing conceptual design and test fit plans through the use of CAD/CAFM/Revit software. This role will work closely with key stakeholders and senior leadership to analyze space requirements and provide conceptual space plans/test-fits, leveraging knowledge of architectural design and organizational standards. Actively manage re-stack/construction requests through gathering and disseminating accurate data and information with heavy client
- SPACE MANAGEMENT - Assisting with the management and coordination of an effective and efficient move, add, change (MAC) program to accommodate client needs while providing a high level of customer service. Maintaining and keeping current all floor plans using CAD/CAFM software, including adding and deleting colleagues, documenting changes, etc. Conducting building audits to verify employee locations, furniture layout, and room configurations are correctly noted on floor plans. Working closely with clients to capture and report space demands/headcount
- PROCESSES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES - Assisting in developing robust end-to-end processes for managing major projects/programs, and ensuring the capture of existing seat demand and future growth. Institute, educate, and enforce work-space policies/procedures and escalate client requested exceptions to
- DESIGN – Assist in developing workspace program requirements and manage design process in support of tenant improvements and new builds. Responsible for reviewing architectural plans, driving furniture selections and ensuring design aligns with corporate design
Experience and Skills:
- 2 or more years of restacking / space densification experience in corporate office
- Experience producing test fit / block
- Experience with Computer Assisted Facility Management (CAFM) system (nice to have) and Computer-Aided Design (AUTOCAD) to effectively manage and organize headcount data, facility space plans, move management, employee location data, product test fits/block plans
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated Influencing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office product suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Sound understanding of architectural design standards, construction standards, ADA codes and how they impact
- Proficiency in AUTOCAD / Revit /Sketchup and other drawing/design
- Bachelors degree in Interior Design/Architecture equivalent preferred
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.