Principal Product Manager - Conversational Interfaces | 29043
Job Title: Principal Product Manager, Conversational Interfaces
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow’s Conversation Interfaces platform enables our customers to develop a wide range of intelligent service conversations and turn conversations into resolutions at scale. It allows employees to get answers and services via their choice of conversational interface any time of the day. It frees up service agents to focus on high-value, high-complexity work. It brings service experiences to a whole new level.
Come join the Conversation Interfaces PM team and influence the product experience across ServiceNow products. We are at the forefront to define transformational service experiences and impact thousands of customers including industry leaders, now and for the next decade. We are a team of passionate PMs who move at incredible speeds and collaborate closely to drive a unified mission forward. We believe that we can build a better platform together.
You will own the user experiences on web and mobile conversational clients. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative and brings together creativity, an analytical and user centric mindset, and strong execution methodology.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop and build relationship with application teams to understand business needs and turn them into clear product requirements
- Manage product life cycle from concept to delivery
- Set clear priorities and manage backlog of features
- Work closely with Engineering and UX to spec and execute on product features, solve complex design challenges, make educated trade-off decisions.
- Prepare, maintain and evangelize the product roadmap for both short-term and long-term releases
- Develop go-to-market plan and oversees cross-functional activities to ensure successful release and customer adoption
- Drive and adopt ServiceNow platform capabilities as well as industry leading technologies to ensure the best user experience for today and future.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- E./B.S./M.E./M.S. degree in a technical discipline or MBA
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience working with SaaS solutions solving end-user business needs.
- Basic knowledge of web and mobile application technologies
- Passion for exceptional user experience and attention to great details
- Clear communications to articulate use cases, project goals and path to success
- Team player attitude
- Demonstrated success in defining, launching and maintaining user-centric products
- Experience with chatbot conversational interfaces a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.