Technical Curriculum Developer | 31203
Technical Curriculum Developer
Department: Custom Training and Adoption (CTA)
Location: Hyderabad, India
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means always challenging yourself to be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Technical Curriculum Developer who will focus on supporting customers through custom training and user adoption initiatives. The ideal candidate is a team player who has experience with demanding deadlines, managing deliverables to tight timelines, guiding customers and expectations, facilitating training and workshops, working as part of a cross functional global team.
What you get to do in this role:
- Participate in custom content development activities working directly with a Project Manager to deliver training content specific to our customers’ ServiceNow implementations.
- Develop and deliver customised process user course content, train-the-trainer content, and job aids for multiple applications and a variety of levels and roles in instructor-led, virtual, e-Learning, and recorded formats.
- Assist in the delivery of internal and external projects, content, and training that enable customer success and adoption.
- Develop and deliver training to audiences of varying technical sophistication
- Support the CTA release management team to update course content for software applications and ensure that up-to-date knowledge is conveyed for each release.
- Follow and contribute to department standards and share knowledge with internal resources.
- Travel up to 10% regionally per year.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience using ITSM solutions or similar preferred, with emphasis on ServiceNow platform and product knowledge.
- 3+ years of experience building education, curriculum and content development with strong instructional design principles.
- 3+ years of experience participating in customer facing education development projects.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving training and adoption related issues.
- High level of flexibility, creativity, dependability and attention to detail required.
- Experience in rapid development and quick turnaround of training deliverables required.
- Experience of incorporating measurement and assessments into all learning programs a plus.
- Ability to present and deliver training to a variety of audiences, globally, and adapt delivery as needed is required.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and learning technologies such as Camtasia, Articulate Rise, design tools, and web conferencing applications required.
- A focus on succeeding as part of a global team required.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in instructional design, education, or organizational development; or equivalent experience
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere, along with a sense of belonging. This is a very collaborative, diverse and inclusive work environment in which individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented training and adoption leads in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.