Senior Software Engineer (ServiceNow) | 22730
Sr. Applications Engineer
This position reports to: Director, Development
At ServiceNow, we are equal parts dreamers and doers, leaders and partners. We believe in the power of the individual to achieve amazing things, and we work as a team to get it done—whatever it is. Above all, we’re driven by a desire to build products—and a company—that will change the world.
We are seeking an exceptional, passionate and self-driven ServiceNow Developers as part of Finance Business Unit for driving our product development and integrations.
The incubation group is currently envisaging to test, build and launch new product ideas in Finance, where the power of Service Now platform is going to be leveraged to solve the complex problems faced by Finance departments of organizations. The products are envisaged to streamline the work management of the Finance organization, provide seamless integration with various ERPs of the world and reduce the silos between Finance and other Departments.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be part of product development team
- Handle ServiceNow Integration with ERPs (SAP, Oracle, Net Suite, Work Day etc)
- Collaborate and develop integration layer in ERP with ERP specialists
- Provide ServiceNow end point for integration
- Ability to work in multiple products in Finance and handle integration for all of them
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong design, programming and debugging skills in ServiceNow platform
- Has done multiple integration of ServiceNow platform with external systems
- Good knowledge in Workflow, Orchestration and Integration Hub
- Experience in product development
- Experience in data modelling
- 6+ years of relevant experience in the industry
- E./B.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Tech. from Computer Science, Electronics and Communications and Electrical Engineering fields with excellent academic record
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.