Customer Experience Program Manager | 24841
Customer Experience Program Manager
San Francisco or Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
This new position on the Customer Experience team is focused on leading programs and developing content that enable all employees to deliver world-class experiences to our customers. More specifically, you will be focused on three major initiatives:
- Communicate insights. Partner with the customer experience insights team to deliver relevant and actionable customer insights that help employees at every level of the organization better serve our customers.
- Strengthen our customer-centric culture. Lead company-wide initiatives to recognize teams and individuals for improving customer outcomes. By celebrating CX wins, recognizing CX leaders, and sharing CX success stories across the organization, you will strengthen employee engagement and our customer-centric culture.
- Analyze employee feedback. Develop employee feedback programs with the goal of understanding the obstacles that prevent employees from achieving their customer experience goals. Partner with the CX team and partners to remove customer experience obstacles.
You will play a critical role to ideate, plan, pursue, implement, monitor, and build upon new initiatives that enable all employees to deliver a world-class customer experience. You will bring proven methods and solutions with you to improve the way we work, how we support employees and partners, and how we create more operational efficiencies.
- Design and execute employee engagement programs that celebrate CX achievements and recognize individuals who help enable world class customer experiences.
- Oversee “employee feedback” programs with the goal of identifying obstacles that prevent individuals from realizing service excellence.
- Develop and own the internal communications plan for the Customer Experience Team.
- In partnership with the Customer Experience Insights team, develop content that highlights critical CX insights, wins, program updates, and best practices.
- Project manage Customer Journey Mapping workshops that help identify customer pain points and improvement opportunities. These sessions will include employee and customer participants.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior internal stakeholders on large projects. This role will gather an understanding of business objectives and strategic objectives and will act as an advisor for CX-related projects.
Required Skills / Experience
- 7+ years of experience designing and delivering on best practice customer experience programs or in an Employee Insights/Analytics function.
- Prior experience developing and rolling out global processes, employee, or customer programs.
- Proven success building and implementing internal communications programs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong graphic design background a plus, but not required.
- Strong program management skills with the ability to plan project tasks/events and execute on these on time and on budget with quality at the forefront of everything you do.
- Consultative and relationship builder who can quickly understand stakeholder needs and identify solutions to meet these requirements.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20%.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.