Enterprise Account Executive | 27477
Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Remote, MI
This position reports to: Area Sales Director
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Enterprise Account executive directly manages named enterprise accounts in the state of Michigan for ServiceNow. The person is responsible for driving new sales into a list of named accounts across the entire ServiceNow portfolio. The role uses leadership and sales expertise to manage the entire sales cycle to help their sales objectives.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10 years for relevant experience and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Demonstrated strategic and Analytical sales approach with a focus on building relationship and demonstrating unique value to customers
- Account planning, managing teams and a expert in stakeholder management and the ability to progress opportunities
- Driven to successfully close large complex deals amid a mix of new business, established account and channel management
- Strong business plan development and forecasting experience
- The ability to manage existing customer and sell ne new business as well as being as hunter with a track record of breaking into net new accounts
- Must be a self starter with high energy and drive who takes initiative and is open to coaching in a fast pace and ever growing environment
- Bachelors degree required
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.