Corporate Counsel | 29338
Job Title: Corporate Counsel (EMEA)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Corporate Counsel to be based in Dublin, reporting to the Senior Corporate Counsel (also based in Dublin), to help support the continued growth of the ServiceNow business.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on issues related to expansion into new jurisdictions, including formation of new legal entities, opening new offices, local law requirements and other matters
- Develop strong knowledge of various business models and contractual arrangements utilised by the Company (e.g. direct sales, resellers, partners, etc.) and proactively deliver legal services to build and enhance the Company’s business in EMEA, APJ and other regions around the world
- Support a very wide range of key legal and cross-functional projects on corporate strategy and overall commercial enablement
- Providing legal advice to various areas within the business, including Finance, Tax, Sales and Operations, and other teams within Legal
- Support corporate matters for the company’s corporate structure, including inter-company loans, dividends, capital injections, intra-group contractual arrangements and project-driven activities, including restructurings
- Assist with corporate matters for the company’s international subsidiaries including governance matters, board meetings, corporate filings, reporting and other requirements
- Irish/U.K. law degree
- 3+ years of relevant legal experience.
- Broad experience in corporate law, with some international and in-house experience preferred, but not essential
- Some knowledge and understanding of IP, software/technology licensing and commercial contract law
- Business and results oriented with a pro-active, flexible and real-world approach to problem-solving, and the ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgment
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Strong analytical, issue-spotting and investigatory skills – able to quickly analyse complex factual situations and identify, understand and evaluate key risk issues
- Ability to work independently and under pressure and handle multiple competing tasks simultaneously and thoroughly to closure
- Excellent project management skills
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.