Analytics - Support Analyst | 22330
Analytics - Support Analyst
Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Data & Analytics
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
We are looking for a dynamic, perennially curious, self-motivated and data centric individual who is able to nurture, execute and deploy Analytics projects to our business. The person should be able to have conversations with business about the new requirements and clearly understand and articulate the same in functional terms and in some cases, advise business on the right direction to deliver value to the company.
Multi-tasking is imbibed in the DNA of our operations. The candidate should be able to manage a diverse set of responsibilities from project delivery, sustainability engineering, unexpected systems glitches and a rapidly evolving business landscape. Orchestrating the aforementioned plays while maintaining poise and upfront communication of timeline changes, delivery slippages and impediments is key to ensure smooth business operations.
Core responsibilities include:
- Primary Contact for VP+ Level executives on all analytics related queries
- Provide insights and deep analysis being sought by executives
- Work with Cross Functional Analytics team members to curate and assimilate insights
- Be SME on business functions
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders on various analytics initiatives
- Analyze requirements, determine optimal solutions and determine gap from current state, dependencies and ways to mitigate risks
- Develop business requirements documentation, process workflow diagrams, functional specifications, user acceptance test scripts and other supporting documentation for Business Intelligence and Analytics initiatives
- Work with developers on determining level of effort and ensuring new functionality meets business objectives when delivered
- Develop dashboard and report prototypes and mockups with respect to the UX/UI Best Practices and have impactful UI Design
- Communicate status regularly with stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Analytics, Business Intelligence or related field required
- 10 years of industry experience with a minimum of 5 years as a BI analyst
- Excellent knowledge of Sales, Marketing and Finance processes methodologies
- Solid understanding of business process management best practices & business intelligence concepts
- Ability to analyze data coming from myriad data sources, mine and analyze and derive value from it to improve business using Complex SQL and other computer programs (Python, R is preferred)
- Ability to visualize the results in the previous step by putting together simple and easily consumable dashboards using reporting tools
- Working knowledge with SAP BI, SAP Hana, Tableau, Power BI
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability and be able dive into technical details and design analytics solutions
- Must have an excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Must have a good understanding of cloud based / SaaS / B2B business models & cloud application technologies
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio or similar products
- Must have prior experience in handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Immaculate verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Experience with SAP HANA is a plus
- Business process design, project management, and/or Agile SDLC experience a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.