Senior Product Success Manager | 31529
Product Success Manager
Who we are:
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to help define and guide the continued evolution of Customer Service Management solution with an emphasis on case management and root cause analysis processes to create new experiences, add value, and solve key problems for our customers. We want someone who will thrive as an individual contributor and work collaboratively with fellow Product Managers, our engineering teams, User Experience and research teams and customers to shape the vision and roadmap for these areas, as well as the execution to develop new products and bring them to market.
Successful Product Managers determine the functionality and experiences that will delight our customers and generate revenue by understanding the overall market opportunities and competitive insights of their products, as well as manage product backlogs and build trusted relationships with developers, quality engineers, pre-sales teams, and directly with customers.
ServiceNow's Customer Workflows is transforming the delivery of digitally enhanced services and support to customers. We are enabling companies to offer effortless, proactive and predictive services to customers on a single platform connecting the entire organization.
This is a unique opportunity to serve as a leader in the definition and execution of product adoption and growth success motions within one of the fastest growing product lines at one of the largest and fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies in the world.
Product Success Managers work directly with customers to enhance their overall experience with the product and make them successful and reference customers. They monitor customer health, deliver customer programs, and act as the liaison between customer and product teams.
What you will do:
In this role, you will:
- Be the focal point of contact & coordination for customer programs events with Product Success, including customer onboarding/closed loop tracking for customer programs
- Develop a deep understanding on customer use cases and success outcomes
- Establish a trusted / strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop strong relationships with all key decision makers and influencers across your accounts, and BU colleagues
- Build a strong base of referenceable customers and contacts within your assigned portfolio
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales organisation and help provide reference to new opportunities where necessary
- Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer satisfaction, and retention within the assigned accounts.
- Work with customers and account teams to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals through their lifecycle.
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens your Customers' growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation strategies accordingly.
- Ensure ongoing adoption by the customers of the continuously innovating within our products
- Act as the liaison between Product Management and our Customers with a focus on feature collaboration
- Collaborate with customer's implementation partner to achieve overall satisfaction with the solution and to create a trusted partnership between customer, partner, and Customer Service Management BU
- 10+ years of experience in customer-facing roles such as Solution Architect, Technical/Process Consultant, Customer Success and/or Product Manager
- Knowledge of customer service management, customer self-service, customer community and knowledge management processes and technologies
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Highly data-driven with commitment to drive customer engagement towards business outcome and value realization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair sessions and host webinars.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% annually
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.