Senior Manager Business Operations | 24608
Job Title: Senior Manager Business Operations
Location: Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Sr Director Strategic Operations (who reports the GM / SVP)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We are one of the fastest growing SAAS companies ever) and was recently named the most innovative company in the world by Forbes.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better. ServiceNow makes the world of work, work better for people. We help our customers automate and improve their operations in three core areas; within their IT teams, with their employees, and with their customers.
The strategic operations function is focused on high-impact strategies that support growth. We are seeking an individual who can work collaboratively across the product and go-to-market organizations to develop and advance business strategies for accelerating growth. The successful candidate will have prior experience operating and executing on data-driven growth strategies for technology companies, whether through work in strategic consulting, business operations or a product management role. It is critical this person possess a high comfort with ambiguity, strong problem structuring skills, analytical acumen, and solid communication skills in presenting business insights to executives.
Examples of key problems you will help solve include:
- Are we focusing on the right initiatives across our leadership team for this quarter, year, and beyond?
- What can we do to help customers deploy faster and with more maturity?
- What is the profile of our most successful customers and how can we replicate that success?
- How can we accelerate our pipeline growth across marketing, sales and the partner ecosystem?
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years relevant work experience in the technology industry
- Deep understanding of GTM activities (sales, marketing, partners and customer success)
- Exceptional leadership skills (while this is an IC role, to start with, the individual will lead cross-functional initiatives with senior executives)
- Strong analytical background and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.