Principal Security Engineer | 30404
Sr. Security Engineer
What you get to do in this role:
- Deployment and configuration of vulnerability management solutions (Tenable/Qualys/Nexpose)
- Assess security risks and impact of issues pertaining to ServiceNow.
- Work with stakeholders to provide triage and remediation recommendations.
- Partner with Compliance teams to ensure proper validation is being performed.
- Develop and implement innovations on the ServiceNow platform.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Fundamental understanding of systems and/or network engineering
- Proficiency of programming language java/python/shell/c/etc
- Linux or Unix experience
- Deep understanding of computing, operation, function
- Deep understanding of network communications OSI
- Masters degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Managed implementation, operation, and optimization of a Qualys and/or Tenable platform.
- Worked with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud platforms.
- Understanding and experience with IRAP compliance framework
- Familiarity with infrastructure vulnerabilities and risk assessment.
- An analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral communication).
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow platform a plus.
- Adaptable to evolving situations.
- Will be working in a regulated environment requiring Australian Citizenship. Must be eligible for a security clearance.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.