Senior Account Executive | 28305
Job title: Senior Account Executive
Location: Vienna, VA or Remote, AL, USA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Enterprise Account Executive to drive revenue growth of the full suite of ServiceNow enterprise solutions within the US Army. This individual will act as the lead sales executive for solutions within the Army. The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for delivering revenue and exceeding quarterly sales targets within their assigned territory by developing and leading a coordinated enterprise sales campaign.
- Minimum 5+ years selling enterprise software solutions into the Army; and demonstrated track record of exceeding quota.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of ServiceNow offerings.
- Ability to align the value of the solutions to customers' missions, KPIs, and/or business objectives.
- Establish strong customer relationships/partnerships to mature into a trusted advisor role.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the business value of the solution and outlining the ROI and total cost of ownership.
- Demonstrated ability to develop business opportunities in new accounts and expand revenue in existing accounts.
- Maintain and manage an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Strong communication/presentations skills
- Strong customer references
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.