Director, Customer Success Advocacy | 26182
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As a leader of the Customer Outcomes Core team, you will be defining and building the Success Advocates who works with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, ultimately helping our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform.
The role of the Customer Outcomes – Core, Commercial AMS leader is to develop a world class Customer Success Advocate team. As a regional leader, the role will need to develop new approaches to providing customer success and to drive customer outcomes in an innovative fashion. The role will build relationships with internal cross-functional organizations such as the sales and renewal teams in region.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop a world class team, by hiring and developing a talented team of customer success advocates
- Mentor and develop tomorrow's leaders
- Define and manage metrics and KPIs for the team
- Develop new approaches to evolving the Customer Success Advocate role
- Build executive level relationships across ServiceNow
- Drive consistency in delivery across the team to drive business outcomes for our customers
- Partner with sales, solution consulting and renewals to drive an exception customer experience
- Manage to plan for hiring and team goal expectations
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BA/BS or equivalent, Masters a plus
- 15+ years, working in a SaaS organization
- Experience in or leading a customer success organization
- Strong people development, including coaching and mentoring junior resources
- Proven ability to engage across multiple organizations
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives and program independently within a “start-up paced” environment
- Drive complex issues through analysis and persuasiveness to align groups to a common goal
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Passion for helping internal and external clients to succeed, and a deep sense of empathy for busy technology users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ServiceNow accreditations or certifications a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.