Senior Manager, Sales Finance & Business Operations | 23598
Job Title: Senior Manager, Sales Finance & Business Operations
Location: Santa Clara, CA
We are seeking a Sr Manager to join our Sales Finance & Commercial Operations organization to help build out our analytics, operations, and strategy capability to support the Vertical Solutions Team.
The ideal candidate must have a “can do” attitude and be flexible and adaptable, as well as being able to dive deep into the details and partner and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. A proactive, self-starter that takes responsibility to develop, own, and drive key processes on behalf of supporting the business.
What you get to do in this role:
- Business partner to the VP, Vertical Solutions and the Vertical Solutions Organization
- Be the source of truth - help the business make more effective decisions by gathering, synthesizing, and presenting internal data
- Provide actionable insights into business drivers
- Monitor the business - help the business stay current with how industries are performing (looking
backwardsand forwards) - ACV, pipeline, conversion rates, deal sizes, etc.
- Own your seat at the table - have an opinion and perspective on strategic key decisions. Speak up!
- Identify and drive processes and reporting capabilities required for new verticals
cross functionally, aligning with sales and other key stakeholders across organizations and geographies
- Prepare presentation materials for Quarterly Business Reviews and other leadership meetings
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of Sales Finance and Commercial Operations
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Sales Finance, operations, consulting, and/or strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting; MBA preferred
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets
withMS Office, especially Excel. Tableau/SQL a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.