Change Management & Communication Manager, Operational Excellence | 23028
Change Management & Communication Manager, Operational Excellence
Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Organizational Change Leader, Operational Excellence
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and products streamline and simplify how work gets done. We are the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world and have been recognized by Forbes as the #1 most innovative company (https://bit.ly/2LYJzRE). For us, this is just the start.
To continue to our rapid growth, we are creating a new team within Corporate Strategy that will lead the development of core central operational capabilities. These critical capabilities will enable us to grow and scale the business in a healthy and sustainable manner and will accelerate the delivery value on ServiceNow’s highest priority, most complex organizational initiatives.
Our Change Management & Communication Manager reports to the Organization Change Management Leader and supports a business-critical team as the Global Change Enablement Manager for cross-functional initiatives. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented leader with both strategic and operational experience in a high-growth organization who can create and execute change strategies through the most complex enterprise programs. This role is full time and located in our Santa Clara office.
- Lead change efforts for our most complex, cross-functional programs.
- Develop and drive adoption of overall change management strategy for critical initiatives across the organization
- Proactively identify and develop improvements to change management strategy and methodology
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior leaders across the business, ensuring alignment with strategic priorities
- Determine enterprise-wide platform to provide insight and manage coordinated change impacts across the organization
- Conduct impact, stakeholder, and organization analyses to determine the program’s scope, severity, and receptivity
- Advise program leads on change requirements, staffing, and activities
- Define and manage stakeholders, their engagement, and communications throughout the lifecycle, including customers, partners and employees
- Lead in identification of organization impacts from process, policy, data, talent and technology changes
- Build change management plans that are aligned to overall program plans and are designed to guide audiences through the change phases, including all sponsor/manager, training, communications, and support activities required to successfully implement the change
- Define training needs, determine content required for each stakeholder group, develop content, and drive training delivery
- Serve as primary liaison with groups to facilitate program communications, including customers, partners and employees
- Educate business partners about value of change management and engage community of change practitioners across the organization
- 7+ years of professional experience in Change Management; degree in Organizational Development / Change Management preferred
- Significant experience and expertise supporting and leading operational excellence initiatives and cross-functional strategic programs
- Energetic self-starter with a proven track record for getting things done in a high-growth, ambiguous environment
- Highly skilled at building trusted relationships and influencing others, particularly with executive leadership teams
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence both leadership and working teams, demonstrating authority and credibility to act, make sound decisions and drive alignment
- Strong understanding of the ‘heart of the business’ and experience working directly or indirectly with various business functions and multiple aspects of the business value chain, from business and product development to downstream support operations
- Ability to think strategically, understand the big picture and connect the dots between strategy and operational priorities, as well as translate the strategy into effective execution and tangible outcomes
- Creative thinking, flexibility and adaptability, with the ability to bring new ideas and approaches to the table, as well as the ability to tailor the approach to meet ServiceNow’s needs and quickly pivot as business circumstances evolve
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Strong level of comfort with business and technical discussions, with the ability to understand and articulate the business impacts of technical actions and vice versa
- Familiarity with the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus, including ability to speak to market and competitive trends and confidently articulate ServiceNow’s solution set
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.