Senior Manager, Executive Communications and Content | 23863
Senior Manager, Executive Communications & Content
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. We help the modern enterprise operate faster and more efficiently than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a senior manager of executive communications & content to develop and execute visibility plans for members of our executive leadership team. This position will join a team of strategic communications professionals who are raising awareness of ServiceNow, positioning ServiceNow as a digital workflow company with a powerful cloud platform and making ServiceNow synonymous with our purpose – to make work, work better for people.
The senior manager of executive communications & content will report to the senior director of brand and company communications. This position will work cross-functionally within the communications team and with internal business partners to develop and deliver strategic visibility plans, including narratives, key messages, speeches/remarks, presentations, blogs and more, with the goal of positioning our executives as thought leaders with differentiated platforms in the industry. This person will also help identify and secure key industry speaking opportunities.
A successful candidate has strong executive presence, is an active listener and has the ability to act as a strategic advisor to business partners, helping them position and effectively communicate about ServiceNow. In addition, it’s critical that this position blend strategy development and an ability to execute, create content and drive programs independently.
- Develop visibility platforms and programs for members of ServiceNow’s executive leadership team.
- Partner with communications leads for PR, social media, thought leadership and internal communications, as well as with ServiceNow’s brand studio and regional communications teams, to build integrated plans that enhance the visibility and reputation of leaders, and position ServiceNow thoughtfully.
- Write and develop content, including narratives, key messages, speeches, presentations, bylines and more, with minimal external support; coordinate with members of the communications team on amplification, where necessary.
- Build relationships with key internal business partners and executives to identify and leverage trends and topics that expand ServiceNow’s leadership and position.
- Manage and deliver end-to-end event support, including storytelling strategies and content development, when needed for executives, including advisory councils and workshops.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Desire to dig in and get things done working collaboratively across a matrixed organization.
- Comfort with deadlines, fast-paced environment, matrixed organizational structure and quick-growing company.
- Preference to write and create in human terms, without jargon or “corporate”-speak.
- Demonstrated executive communications and content creation experience with and for C-suite.
- Ability to advise executives on effective talk tracks, storytelling and other content around company narrative, company topics including diversity, inclusion and belonging, talent brand, and workflow experiences.
- Strong writing skills to create owned content that supports our narratives and executive platforms.
- Curious, creative and strategic approach to empowered problem-solving; collaborative, transparent and empathetic approach to teamwork.
- A. in communications, journalism, marketing or business preferred.
- 8-10 years of broad communications experience at agencies and/or in-house.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.